Fly-Out Opportunities

Go down

Fly-Out Opportunities

Post by Radar on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:54 am

What do you pilots think about a fly-out to New Smyrna Beach Airport (EVB) after the January 9th SAAPA meeting? It will be Open Hangar Day at American Aero Services from 10:00 to 4:00. See www.timelesswingsandwheels.com The bombers are still at American Aero. Come out to see them. Look around to see what the latest projects are. Timeless Wings and Wheels is hosting the FSAACA Fly-in that day. (www.fsaaca.org) You know your airplane needs the exercise, and your skills need sharpening, so come on and join the flight.
Radar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fly-Out Opportunities

Post by ScottJSmith on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Sounds like a fun time, Ken. I'll add it to the SAAPA calendar and home page.

ScottJSmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Smyrna Fly-out

Post by Radar on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Sorry, folks. It was just too darn cold! February 13 offers the same open hangar day at American Aero Services, but the bombers will already be out on tour. February 27 is the pancake breakfast at Timeless Wings and Wheels from 8:00 to 10:30. See www.timelesswingsandwheels.com I can't be there that day, as Debbie and I will be in Oshkosh, Wisconsin getting some sun. Laughing
Radar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mdeck on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Darn weather didn't want to cooperate. Hopefully it will for the Sport Aviation Expo in Sebring January 21-24.

mdeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down